El Responsable de sus datos es EMPORDÀ EMOTIONS, quien tratará sus datos con la finalidad de dar respuesta a su solicitud de información y, siempre que Ud. lo consienta, para el envío de comunicaciones informativas y promocionales. Puede obtener más información en la Política de Privacidad.
Day 1: Origin – L’Escala
Arrival at the agreed time at the meeting point to begin a guided kayak excursion in the sea along one of the most captivating places on the Empordà coastline. An activity that is very respectful with the environment in order to preserve these natural spaces. With us you will find quality service to make your kayak trip a real privilege. Once finished, we will check-in at the hotel. Lunch and free afternoon to enjoy the fishing village of l’Escala. Among other things, you can buy an authentic delicatessen from the area such as its famous anchovies. For dinner, there is a varied selection of restaurants. You can eat from a good pizza, a good suquet de l'Empordà or go to one of its Michelin Star restaurants. During the rest of the day you can enjoy the surroundings of this population. Lunch and dinner by the client. Finally, hotel accommodation.
Day 2: L’Escala – L’Estartit – Origin
Technical hike information: 11,00 KM – Slopes +700/-700 – 5h30’
Today we will meet close to L'Estartit, at the indicated time and place, with our qualified professional guides to start today's stage. Trekking through the hidden coves of the Costa Brava, with incredible views of the cliffs and caves of the Medes Islands. During this route we can experience and get excited enjoying some coves where we can only access on foot such as: Cala Falaguer, Ferriola, Pedrosa, Cap d’Utrera, Cap del Castell, Cova de L’Avi Company and Cova del Falaguer. A route to enjoy the wildest landscapes of the Costa Brava and the Medes Islands. When finished, end of our services.
OUTFIT - ACCESSORIES - BACKPACK
- Technical material: short sleeve t-shirt, trekking pants (optional detachable), trekking socks, cap, trekking shoes or trail boots (avoid flat sole)
- Trekking or Nordic March walking sticks, sunglasses, ID, Health Card, cash, toilet paper and / or disposable wipes, mobile phone, external battery (Powerbank), frontal torch.
- Waterproof or folding/small size windshield
- Replacement socks and t-shirt
- Long sleeve or 2nd coat
- Water shoes
- Bath towel
- Mini 25UV sunblock and lip protector
- Mosquito repellent
- Knife and whistle
- Empty plastic bags (for waste)
- Water (minimum 1,5L)
- Hypercaloric Food : Fruit, nuts, energy bars, chocolate
GIFT FOR ATHLETES:
- Gift of a pack of Mountain creams HEAT EFFECT GEL for before starting, COLD EFFECT GEL ideal for recovery after exertion, ANTI-BLAMP EFFECT GEL for before you start walking. Everything from the prestigious brand KYZ-Care.
The Trip Includes
- 1-night country-house in double room
- 1 breakfast + 2 lunches (drinks included)
- Entrance ticket and guided tours: Wine cellar, Kayak route
- Travel and assistance insurance
+Full Payment = 27/06/2020: 195€; 11/08/2020: 195€;
Individual supplement: 25€;
Discount children: -25€;
Mínimum 2 personne
Children accompanied by 2 adults - Maximum 11 years
Alternative hotels and activities
Alternative transport: high-speed train, plane, other means
Alternative services: transfer, meals, events.
We adapt the route to your comfort.